Receptionist cum General Affair Staff (Mandarin Speaking)(Jakarta)
Founded in 2016, PT. Winning Logistics Ship Management Service is a Manning Agency based in Jakarta, Indonesia. As a registered company at Indonesia’s Ministry of Transportation, we are qualified to recruit and assign crew on board Vessels. The crew or as we refer to “the Seafarer” are the main engine that runs the Vessel. We believe that Loyalty and Integrity are the key values that make a good Seafarer. Certified by ISO 9001:2015 and MLC2006 as well, it demand us to hire high quality Seafarer only. By maintaining such high standard, it made us appointed as the authorized manning agency for Winning International Group Singapore’s Fleet.
Serving Winning International Group , a reputable shipping company in the world owning over 35 Capesize Vessels, 6 Floating Crane, 2 Floating Coal Terminal and 49 sets of tugs and barge which dedicated on supply chain for mineral product is a big foundation for our company. We are hoping continue to grow as we take giant leap in the future and becoming a world class Manning Agency Company.
We are looking for candidates of Receptionist Cum General Affair Staff who will ;
- Welcomes Employees, Crew, and Visitors by greeting in person and on telephone;
- Answering / referring inquiries and forward calls to appropriate department or Staff.
- Assisting Crew Payroll Officer to prepare the crew data for Payroll.
- Assisting Crew Payroll Officer to prepare other payment and cash advance.
- Maintain and report the Staff Absence Record, Staff Leave record.
- Liaise and communicate with Crewing Officer and travel agent to book air ticket for Crew.
- Purchase and record office stationary, Office consumable
- Female, maximum 24 years old.
- Able to speak Mandarin.
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Minimum possess a Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
- Minimum 1 year of experiences in the same role.
- Good in service procedure (receiving guest) and telephone handling.
- Good in communication, interpersonal skill, & able to work as a team.
- Capable in MS. Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
Should you interest please submit your CV along with the latest photograph and salary expectation not later than 2weeks to: