Human Resources Business Partner
- Build strong and credible relationships with the management of Business Units, acting as a HR advisor to advise on all people issues, plans and strategies;
- Partner with HR from various business units both in Singapore and Overseas to ensure the various department receives the necessary support;
- Assist the heads of departments in the manpower budgeting and forecasting cycle;
- Drive informed decision making through the use of data to identify trends, determine root causes of issues, and develop effective solutions;
- Conduct weekly structured HR business partnering meetings with key HR Management staff in overseas to drive achievement of HR projects.
- Working with hiring managers to develop HR policies.
- Lead and manage assigned HR projects.
- Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Human Resource Management with minimum 5 years of regional/global experience in human resources area.
- Ability to communicate with different parties effectively at different region.
- Experience in managing the employee relations in a cross-culture environment.
- Demonstrate an ability communicate with different internal stakeholders
- Able to work in a diverse culture environment as the workforce consists of 11 nationalities.
- Able to travel to Overseas