Compensation & Benefit Manager
- You will be assisting the CHRO in areas such as performance management, incentives, compensation & benefits for the project in Guinea Africa.
- Manage overall compensation & benefit philosophy, framework and policies for the project in Guinea Africa (Majority of the workforce are Guinean).
- Lead the performance management projects such as annual salary review and promotions exercises.
- Lead the improvement of the consortium compensation & benefits framework, conduct market trend analysis for compensations.
- Manage Guinea on-site policies and procedures pertaining to C&B. Ensure C&B programs are compliant with Guinean local labors laws and regulations
- Ensure compensation strategy aligned to the Company’s needs Develop and implements rewards and benefits policies at local level.
- Lead job evaluation exercises Initiate activities related to attraction and retention of employees
- Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Human Resource Management with minimum 5 years of regional/global experience in compensation & benefits area.
- Ability to implement compensation and benefits strategies effectively at different region.
- Experience in managing the compensation and benefits as well as performance management function in a cross-culture environment.
- Demonstrate an ability communicate with different internal stakeholders
- Able to work in a diverse culture environment as the workforce consists of 11 nationalities.
- Able to travel to Overseas